Akshay Kumar is a fitness icon for Indians. We also called him Khiladi Kumar.
He is a black belt in Taekwondo, and then he went to Thailand and trained in martial arts and Muay Thai.
In this article, we are going to share with you Akshay Kumar workout routine, his daily routine, and fitness tips.
Akshay Kumar was earlier the fitness freak before he joined the industry. Akshay is one of the most successful actors in Bollywood.
His father was an army officer, so discipline is already in his blood.
He was learning karate at the early stage when he was in school.
He started his Bollywood carrier with Movie Saugandh in 1991 and soon become a superstar.
He always performs his stunt on his own. He appeared more than 135 movies and won many Filmfare awards.
Weight: Approx 80 Kg
Age: 52 Year
Birthday: 9 September 1967
Also Read: Sachin Tendulkar Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Within Akshay Kumar’s workout routine, he usually focuses on the different workouts.
His workout mainly consists of a mix of martial arts, yoga, and meditation.
He always likes to swim, running, cycling performs kickboxing, and eat a clean, healthy, and balanced diet.
Akshay Kumar Workout Routine
As we all know, he is a very busy star, and he said in many interviews, he never goes to the gym and workout whenever he gets time.
He follows a simple workout routine, and he mixes up his workout so he won’t bore.
Here I am sharing with you Akshay’s workout routine that he follows every day and makes his body fit.
- He usually gets up early in the moring around 4:30 am and go for a long walk. According to Kumar, when you wake up early, you will become more energetic.
- He performs some stretching before starting his martial art routine to avoid injury.
- Then he practices martial art and switching between kickboxing and shadow boxing.
- He performs meditation; also, it will help him to remove stress.
- Swimming is also a part of Akshay Kumar Daily Routine.
A part of this Akshay goes to trekking because it boosts his stamina, and he used to play basketball at least 3 or 4 days a week.
Akshay shares a story that, in the shotting of ” Singh is King,” he used to climb 74 floors.
Akshay Kumar follows a clean diet plan. According to him, eating healthy is very important if you want to stay healthy.
He is entirely against food supplements. He mostly eats home-cooked food.
Check out Akshay Kumar Fitness mantra below here.
In an interview, Akshay confirms that he never drink alcohol, smoke, or party. He finished his dinner around 6 pm.
He avoids packaged and processed food as much as he can. Kumar avoids carbs in the night.
Here I am sharing the Akshay diet plan that he follows.
1 Glass of Milk
1 Cup Lentils
If he feels hungry after 7 pm, he will eat egg omelet or soup that is easy to digest. He avoids carbs in the night.
16 Fitness Tips Akshay Follows
Here I am sharing a few fitness tips that Akshay Kumar includes in his daily routine and suggest everyone should follow it.
- Try to stay natural and do not use any steroids because steroids will harm your body in the long run.
- Do not depend on a protein shake; try to include natural sources of protein like egg, chicken, etc.
- Do not exceed your sugar and salt intake. The less you take, the healthier you are.
- Sleep early around 9 pm and start to wake up early in the morning.
- Increase your water intake, drink at least 4-5 liter of water every day. It will boost your metabolism and keep you healthier.
- Whenever you feel hungry, and nothing healthy to eat, try to eat banana according to Akshay banana is an excellent source of carb.
- If you cannot exercise, just take a walk or go out for running or stair climbing.
- Always try to carry a container with dry fruits and nuts because they are high in carb and protein and keep you fuller for longer.
- Never eat after 6:30 Pm. The body takes around 4 to 5 hours to digest the food in your body, and our body doesn’t need carbs at night. So it’s better to eat carbs early and give your stomach rest.
- Always include meditation in your daily routine. Because it will relax your mind and will give you inner peace, and it also reduces your stress levels.
- If you want to train your abs and the gym is closed. Then go for cycling. Cycling is the best way to engage your core muscle and train your legs also.
- Try to walk with your hands; it will make you more flexible and fit. But if you are a beginner, try for crab walking. This exercise will strengthen your core muscle, hamstring, triceps, and shoulder. It’s also good for your cardiovascular health.
- Yoga is an excellent way if you want to relieve stress and lose fat, and once your stress level reduces, you will lead to a positive mindset.
Also Read: Learn Yoga from Beginner to Advanced
- If you want to build those six-pack abs, then you have to work hard. Going to the gym with only a few reps will not help you. Perform abs exercise with five sets of 50 reps.
- Hula Hoop is very easy yet very effective. It’s an excellent aerobic exercise and suitable for strength training also. You know just 30 minutes of performing Hula Hoop will burn around 200 calories.
- Try to add any sports activity to your daily routine. When you play any sport, your whole body will become active.
Here I shared the Akshay Kumar workout routine and the daily routine that he is following for so many years.
Please share your thoughts and if you have any query please comment below