Vidyut Jamwal is now a fitness icon in India, He is not only a great bodybuilder, but he is also a great actor. We Boys want a body like Vidyut Jamwal.
Vidyut started his carrier as a model, but then he got movies in Tollywood and Kollywood.
He started his Bollywood carrier with the movie “Force” and earned the Filmfare award for that. He never uses stunt double for his action scene.
Here I am going to share with you Vidyut Jamwal Workout & Diet Plan and how you can make a body like Vidyut Jamwal.
Vidyut Jamwal is basically from Jammu, Vidyut is not only a bodybuilder, but he is also a great martial artist.
Vidyut Jamwal is trained in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Kalaripayattu since he was three years old. He earned a degree in Martial Arts.
At the earlier stage, he workout in the morning from 6 Am to 11 Am and in the evening from 5 pm to 9 pm.
Vidyut Jamwal hit the gym twice a day, and take a break when his body needs. Nowadays he is a very busy actor, so he only trains when he gets time.
But nowadays Vidyut Jamwal workout only three or four days and rest days he practices for martial art and calisthenics.
He doesn’t like to spend too much time in the gym and only focuses on strength training.
Vidyut Jamwal Stats
Birthday: 10 Dec 1980
Birth Place: Shalimar, Jammu, and Kashmir
Vidyut is performing martial art since he was 3-year old. He is a national level gymnast.
He performs martial art every day for 6 hours.
According to him, a slim and toned body doesn’t mean that you are fit. He trained his body every day.
His workout is a mixture of kalarippayattu( Ancient form of martial art), and twice muscle group split bodybuilding workout.
He follows a strict workout routine where he spends two days in martial art and rest for weight training.
He spends less time in the gym and performs mostly strength training
Vidyut Jamwal Workout Routine
Back & Biceps
- Deadlift (4 sets, 6-8 reps)
- Single-Arm Dumbbell Row (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Close Grip Lat Pulldown (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Wide Grip Row (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Biceps Curl (4 sets, 6-8 reps)
- Incline Biceps Curl (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Standing Cable Curl (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
- Reverse Grip Bend Over Row (3 sets, 12 reps)
Chest & Triceps
- Bench Press (4 sets, 6-8 reps)
- Incline Cable Fly (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Chest Dips (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Incline Dumbbell Press (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Seated Machine Chest Press (2 sets, 12-15 reps)
- Rolling Triceps Extension (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Kettle Floor Press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Skull Crusher (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Dips (2 sets, 12 reps)
10 Minute Running on Tread Mill for Warm-Up
- Hip Thrust (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Hack Squats (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Romanian Deadlift (4 sets, 6-8 reps)
- Front Squats (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Leg Extension (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Split Squats (2 sets, 15 reps)
- Barbell Rear Delt Row (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Side Lateral Raise (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell Rear Delt (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Arnold Press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell Front Raise (4 sets, 15 reps)
As I told you earlier, Vidyut Workout only three or four days and other days, he performs martial art and calisthenics.
If you are flexible, you can perform callisthenics, or if you are a beginner, give rest to your body or start a beginner callisthenics routine to provide flexibility to your body.
You must be wondering that he is not hitting all the muscle groups but has clear six-pack abs.
The main reason is he is practicing a martial art, gymnastic, and parkour regularly.
Parkour is the main reason that’s why his abs are so clear.
Vidyut Jamwal Quarantine Workout
The whole world is suffering from coronavirus. Gyms are closed and lots of people unable to gym workout.
Vidyut Jamwal is a fitness icon so he shares his quarantine workout routine so that you can follow and keep your body fit.
Please Check out his video
Vidyut Jamwal Diet Plan
He is a very disciplined actor; he never smokes and avoids aerated drinks.
He is a vegetarian since he was 14 years old. He said it is really easy to digest Vegetarian food.
According to him, balance of sugar and salt is very important.
Vidyut Jamwal is a PETA Supporter and he is a hardcore Vegetarian, He believes in a short meal every few hours.
According to him, a Vegetarian Diet is much better than any other diet plan, He doesn’t prefer dieting according to him eating a correct portion of the Macro Ratio is important.
Let us take a look at the diet Plan
- Breakfast: Idli
- Lunch: Green Vegetables, Daal, Roti, and Lots of fruits.
- Evening Snack: Upma
- Pre Workout: Muesli or Oats with Protein Shake.
- Post Workout: Protein Shake and Tofu
- Dinner: Green Vegetables, Daal, Roti, and Lots of fruits
Vidyut Jamwal Additional Tips for Workout
- If your Diet is not clean, and if you still eating junk food you will never achieve the desired body you want.
- Pick any physical activity that you love it maybe swimming, tennis, basketball, Martial Arts, etc and make sure you follow that religiously.
- No Workout is great whether it’s a Vidyut Jamwal Workout, Your hard work and consistency make it great.
- Try to avoid alcohol and smoke because it will affect your body, and you will not get the desired physique.
- Try to rely on the natural sources of protein and try to stay fit.
Also Read:- Captain America Workout Routine
Do follow the tips given by Vidyut to achieve what he gained.
That’s all from my side if you still have any questions related to Vidyut Jamwal workout plan, please comment I will try to give you a satisfactory answer.